The following Delivery Policy is only valid for products purchased via the This Way Out website. This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please email us at email@example.com.
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Standard Deliveries will be made within 3-5 business days upon acceptance of your order.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while This Way Out endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times for Standard deliveries, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- A tracking number and link to the courier’s track and trace function, will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- All parcels delivered will be secured within a secure parcel. Should this be broken, please follow the guidance below in point 11.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
A. Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any:
- breakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
B. Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
12. This Way Out reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.