This Way Out Online: Refund & Exchange Policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our website you may return it to any This Way Out store or the online store for a refund or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
We will exchange and refund a product provided that:
- There is valid proof of purchase, i.e invoice;
- We are notified via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of the original purchase date;
- It is in its original packaging or condition, product is unworn and unused and the store’s price ticket is attached;
- Refunds and/or exchanges will be accepted at any This Way Out store countrywide, provided that the above requirements are satisfied;
- All refunds are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type and only after confirmation that the funds were received in our bank account.
- If you wish to exchange/return something that you purchased online at www.thiswayout.co.za and have met the above conditions, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Return the selected item to your nearest This Way Out store together with your invoice;
- Send the selected item back to the online store, together with your invoice, and your credit card will be refunded with the appropriate amount. Please note that the cost of couriering the product back to us shall be incurred by the purchaser. The address details are as follows:
Attention: This Way Out
Unit 18 Rambo Junxion
400 Roan Crescent
Corporate Park North
Midrand Ext 129
If you wish to return something that you purchased online at www.thiswayout.co.za because the item you received is either not what you ordered or damaged, inform us within 2 weeks at email@example.com and you can return the item in one of two ways:
- Return to your nearest This Way Out store, together with your invoice and we will refund or exchange your purchase; OR
- Send the selected item back to the online store, together with your invoice, and your credit card will be refunded with the appropriate amount. Please note that the cost of couriering the product back to us shall be incurred by the purchaser.
Tell us about your experience in our stores or on the website:
- talk to any of our Store Managers about our service and our products; or
- e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoka One One branded products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. If within 6 months of purchase, a manufacturing defect occurs in a Hoka One One branded footwear product as the result of normal use, This Way Out will exchange the product. Product failures caused by excessive or abusive wear conditions do not qualify for exchange or purchase credit. This warranty is available only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. No adjustment will be given without the original receipt of purchase. You must return your footwear to the This Way Out from which the footwear was purchased either physical stores or the webstore. This Way Out (Pty)Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
If you have any further questions or queries regarding This Way Out’s warranty policy, please email email@example.com .
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available, orders will be dispatched the same day provided payment is validated/received before 1400 hours.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence This Way Out (Pty) Ltd will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
If you have any further questions or queries regarding This Way Out’s shipping or return’s policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org